Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My little ballerina and her party




Abby is now 9! She had a "Let's be creative" party on the 23rd, the day before her birthday. She invited several friends. She helped "designed" the party and the activities, which included Making pizza pockets for dinner, making chocolate lolipops, making stationary kits, and playing a homemade lifesize game. Unfortunately, the photographer was not very attentive to picture taking. It was a little crazy with all that making stuff!
I've also included a couple of pictures of Abby at ballet class this week. She posed (eyes close!!) for me and then I got her as she was trying on her costume for the Christmas dance. More about that later. Happy birthday to my sweet girl! I am so glad she is a part of our family and pray she continues to stay close the the Good Shepherd as she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment