Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mel's birthday

I am getting out of order a little because I have some great pictures of our trip to SC over Christmas break.  But I don't want to take the time to organize all of those right now, so I am going to post my birthday pictures.  This year the kids made me breakfast and decorated the dining room with a homemade "Happy Birthday" banner, a table cloth, candles, and neatly set table.  After our usual activities of the day, David took us all out to dinner and then we went to pick out the paint for my present.  David agreed to paint the dining room for me, which has turned out to be quite a task!  We are still working on it.  We concluded our celebrations with special ice cream.  I didn't want a cake since we had had so much cake over the Christmas holidays.  Here are the pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment