Sunday, April 7, 2013

Receiving a Little Child

"Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but Him who sent me."  Mark 9:37

Well, it is time again in the Trimble home to welcome a new baby!  For those who do not know, I am now almost half-way through the carrying of our 7th child!  Wow!  I was a bit surprised at how overwhelmed I felt about it, but God has been so good to encourage me and speak to me about it!  I am so thankful for the goodness and faithfulness of my Father!  He has very clearly told me that now is the time for work and that rest will come and my work for now is to be mommy to all these little ones he is giving!  And I am to work like Paul, "striving according to all his working which works in me mightily." (Col 1)  My strength is little, but His is infinite!  And so as we receive this little one into our family, Jesus says we are receiving him and the Father!  Wow, what a beautiful thought!

Pictures to come soon!!  Hopefully later today!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your newest addition to be :) Is it girl time I wonder? Hope you are all well and I was thinking of you today .... Hope your Mother's Day is wonderful!
    Love,
    Jennifer B.

    ReplyDelete