Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What a gift!

On this last day of May (5 months gone already!!), I spent some time looking at pictures from our busy month.  In precious years, I was quite good at snapping pictures to create memories, but as kids kept coming and life got busier, I got more forgetful about my camera (and a lot of other things, too!) and the wonderful tool that it is!  But I am making extra effort lately to remember to get out my camera and take photos, or at least, give it to one of the girls to take them for me! 


Tonight, my heart overflowed with gratitude as I looked at the photos from our vacations this month.  First, we took our first group camping adventure, camping with our homeschool co-op friends.  It was different than camping as a family, but I was reminded as we were in the midst of the craziness of 6 families together, how special that time truly was!  We are so blessed to have such good friends who can spend time in that setting together, enjoying one another, encouraging one another, helping one another.







These are cherished pictures!  Me, My grandmother, mom, and daughter.
Then, my grandparents with the littles!  We really enjoyed our time with
these two!
Right on the heels of that trip, we loaded up and drove to SC.  What a joy it was to be with family and friends!  We were intentional to carve out time to be with my family.  We are there is infrequently that I wanted to make all the time count!  We are not promised tomorrow so I am learning to make the most of today,  I am thankful for my family and the time we had to be together!


My cousin and his wife drove an hour after work to hang out with us in the rain.  With no siblings of my own, I especially appreciate and value this family!  Look at that sweet and sassy pair! 

I love these two girls!!  They are special friends!  And they gave Sarah her wish- to ride on a horse!  Even though it was rainy, they got out a horse and let her sit on it while they walked it around. :)



Finally, we had a day at the park with the kids and my mom.  Fun times!







No comments:

Post a Comment