Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A little glance at life








Life has gotten so busy with the start of school. My days are so full with planning, teaching, taking to and from school and extra activities, cooking, cleaning, praying, teaching some more... I am so thankful for this life God has given me! But it is busy. So I have not had time to sit down and blog. I really haven't been taking photos or videos much. But for those of you who do want to see our children... Here are some pictures. Most of them are of the boys. The girls are usually reading or doing school work or riding their bikes. I just don't think to take pictures unless someone is doing something cute! Here you will see sidewalk art, a birthday cake for mama made in the Trimble boy bakery, morning cuddle time, and some wrestling. Silas wanted to get in on it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment