Monday, September 7, 2009

Silent Movies

My dad is letting me use another of his cameras. So I am experimenting. Why are these electronic gadgets so difficult to work properly? First I have to learn how to use the camera to take a picture. Then, I have to learn how to make a video with the camera. Next, I have to download the pictures and videos onto my computer. Then I have figure out why my videos are not showing up on the computer when they are there on the playback of the camera. After some time, I determine that the formatting of the videos from the camera is not compatible with the programs already on my computer so then I have to download "Quicktime." And when I finally get the video to play on the computer, I learn that it has no sound! So now I guess I have to learn how to turn the sound on the camera, too! Oh well! Here is a video of Silas, without the clicking, but with no sound at all! It would be much better with sound, 'cause then you could hear all his babbling and laughing! I guess that's why they added sound to movies all those years ago.
On the brighter side... I figured out how to solve my problem all by myself! God has given me a good brain!

Hahahahaha! After all that, I guess there is still more I have to learn. After 3 tries and several hours, I could not get the video to upload. It is not the first time I have had this problem, but there seems to be others in the blogging community that have struggled with this too. Anyway, hope you enjoyed a laugh today. And I will try to get a video up soon! I will not let the electronic monsters win!

No comments:

Post a Comment