Monday, January 23, 2012

Joyful life in January

The weather has been mild here in the Bluegrass.  We have had a few cold spells but overall it has been nice weather for the first half of winter.  Here are some of our kids having fun together.
Rachel and Abby learned to finger knit

up close :) Using her free time with creativity!  Mom really likes this!

Silas on the "sit and spin" having a good time.

Micah giving Nathanael a ride in the wagon.  Nathanael loves to be outside.  Just today it was really nice again and the older boys were going outside.  He brought my his shoes, telling me he wanted to go out too.

trampoline fun!  I am so glad we have this trampoline.  All of them from the biggest to the littlest love to jump!

More jumping

What a cute pair!  Abby is a baby magnet.  She loves them and they love her!

This was Nathanael's first time on the trampoline.  Everyone sat down so he could get used to the ground  moving beneath him.  He loves it!  In fact after I put his shoes on and let him outside today, he went out and started yelling for Abby, who was on the trampoline at the time, to come get him.  She did cause she's such a good big sister.


A friend made the hat for me for Christmas.  I love it!  Nathanael obviously does too.  He was so cute playing 'peek-a-boo' with me one afternoon.
What a cute kid!  He has charmed us all.  And good thing, too, because he still does not sleep well at night.  I told David just the other day that God had really put a love for this boy in my heart because I can still smile at him even after he's kept me up so much at night!  God's love is deeper still.

No comments:

Post a Comment