Sunday, July 5, 2009

Silas's first haircut




This morning we gave Silas his first haircut. It was a little past due since he hair was hanging in his eyes a little. But I really enjoy that "baby hair" look so I let them go as long as possible before cutting it. Rachel was photographer again and David was feeding Silas cheerios to keep him still. It was a very painless, tearless experience! And pretty quick, too. My hair dresser friend might be appalled at his "style" since I just pretend to know what I am doing, but I figure he's just a baby! We'll buzz it when he gets a little older and he'll look even more like his brothers.

1 comment:

  1. we love the Trimbles - you do such a great job with this blog - i am jealous of your blogmanship. thanks for all you do for so many. i am a huge fan:)

    ReplyDelete