Friday, July 17, 2009

the Spaceship

Yesterday, I was washing dishes and Micah came inside to ask me to come out and see their ship. I was thinking they had made a boat. Upon my arrival in the backyard, I saw quite a sight. Then Micah said it was his turn to drive, got in, turned a few "buttons," and said "blast off!" Wait... "What kind of ship have you made?" I asked. A space ship of course! Enjoy the cute little boys. They were actually playing so nicely together. I even got Silas on the video, too. He really likes to be outside.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so awesome!!!! I love the pics and the video. I just got your Trimble Tidbits and read them. It was really refreshing to read and your words were right on. We serve such an awesome God. Keep it coming. THey are a blessing to me and I am sure I am not alone!!!

    Love,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete