Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two Year Old Funnies

David and I are talking after breakfast on this relaxing Saturday morning.  I hear Silas call to his brothers, "I be right back."  He comes into the dining room and says, "Will you get me a helmet down?  And I need a sword and flashlight." 
"Wow," I say.  "What are you going to do with it all?" 
"I just 'tackin' (attacking) the boys (his brothers)."
"Oh," I say.  "Do they want to play like that?"
"No." Silas says with a smile.
So I remind him we should only attack others when they want to play like that, something that sounds so backwards coming out of my mouth.  I'd never have said that to the girls. 
Then David says, "I thought you wanted to read books with me."
Silas says, "No."  Then adds, "I have superpowers."

Too, too funny!  It's amazing the things that boys says.  It is so apparent that he has a house full of older siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment